Sunday, October 24, 2004

Heyheyhey~~~~

Omg... I just decided tt I shall ***LOVE*** the song HOU NIAO... Why? Because HEBE is the nv3 zhu3 jue2 for its MV... OMG... According to the news reports, it's because the DIRECTOR kan4 zhong4 her qing1 xin1 - Meaning she ~appears~ very pure or something lidat...? HAHAHA. Omg this is so cool~And while she's chosen for her qing1 xin1-ness... She's been using words like "rape" "feng1 chen2 nv3 zi3" (those very complicated woman) in the midst of shooting the MV... =.=" Hahaha!

Anyways, allow me to showcase my latest desktop:


And *this*, is the oRiGiNaL:


Sky arh~~~
Guess that's abt all. Off to Sims 2~ :P

P.S. Just changed the music playing to TONG LEI bWaHaHa... Quite a nice song, pretty meaningful too. (: In a way I can understand why it is one of Steffie Sunnie's faves from her latest album... ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home