Sunday, December 19, 2004

MY PROUD COLLECTION

I went to organize my DVD+Rs a bit just now... Heeheehee. I bought 10 for er, $10, HAHAHA. And I already used 9 of them!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After my calculations, I still have 9.88 GB + 476 MB + 5.05 GB + 3.60 GB + <--- All S.H.E Videos + 2.84 GB* (MY PICTURES folder, steadily increasing) + 2.09 GB (Chinese songs) + 1.13 GB (Other songs) + LOADS of some other stuffs that will need to be backed-up... SKY arh~~~~~I REALLY am a heavy space user lor I tell you. If possible, I would like to purchase an additional harddisk next new year...? Preferable +160gb to my current 120gb~And then I'll allocate the 160gb harddisk to my S.H.E collection... As for the 120gb~Work usage + Games + etc... ^.^ Have to see first lar.

Anyways what I intend to do with my current comp. is to increase HARDDISK MEMORY (+160gb preferably), then increase RAM (from 512mb to 1gb RAM)... Then years down the road to change the PROCESSOR (to the latest and high-speed one)... And if I have spare cash add a 19" LCD!!! HA!!! Long-term upgrade plan lar... Let's hope I strike lottery some day~~~

Lemme showcase a word doc. I just created anyways... :P I made it so that it's easy for me to tell what files I have on what disk... And then stack the disks in order so that I can easily retrieve whichever one I want when I'm in need for a good laugh... (: The listing structure is still very basic lar. When I'm more free later on I'll make it more extensive to include all the files under the diff. folders and their contents... ^^

041121_2218 – CONTENTS – 4.07 GB
GTV Special Features
Happy Sunday – Happy Sunday Cooperations
Promotions
Yokoso Japan

041122_2242 – CONTENTS – 3.35 GB
Programs [China]
WQYL
Zong Yi – Hebe Birthday & Hello Ge Wei Guan Zhong

041128_2027 – CONTENTS – 3.72 GB
Happy Sunday

041201_1534 – CONTENTS – 3.85 GB
Guess X3

041208_1726 – CONTENTS – 3.87 GB
Shi Zi Lu Kou
Zong Yi – Fei Yu Qing, ZYDGD, etc.

041214_1745 – CONTENTS – 3.05 GB
Interviews
Nike BBall Match
Performances – Shi Quan Shi Mei

041216_1657 – CONTENTS – 2.45 GB
Azio
The Rose
TVBSG
Wo Ai Ni

041217_2127 – CONTENTS – 2.43 GB
Awards
Happy Sunday
Special Features – G. Star… Etc.

041217_2205 – CONTENTS – 1.81 GB
MTV

That's a total of ~~28.6 GB of S.H.E videos. ^.^ If I add this figure to what else is left in my comp., it'll be a total of 47.606 GB. ^.^ And that's excluding some other videos that I lost accidentally or put in other folders whatsoever... bWaHaHa!!! HAIZ. That's already like more than max-ed the HARDDISK CAPACITY of some computers le, HAIYA. HAI~~~S.H.E too popular le~Can't help~

Anyways, the biggest challenge I face when burning all these data is RENAMING & CATEGORIZING them... Orh~煩死人ㄌ~Like I've always said, I can be a SUPER ULTRA MEGA Perfectionist when I want to, and this IS when I want to. It's like... I have to RENAME all those files to English...? And the file name format MUST be standardized... Cannot tahan file names all in lowercase characters or contain strange symbols... For example after renaming a filename will become "20041209_S.H.E Azio Interview (ENCORE)"... etc. etc. Wahz, then I have to open EVERY VIDEO and tailor the filename to reflect what is inside so that I won't see something like "20041221" and wonder "HUH what's inside?"...

Categorizing is ONE SUPER BIG HEADACHE. God knows how many diff. channels from diff. countries they've been to. And all those video of theirs include Interviews, Promotion, Performances, etc. etc. It's like one whole inter-locking web without distinction lor. So I just...隨緣ㄅ HAHAHA!!!

Because it's like right if you categorize them according to CHANNELS, oh right, for eg. for 八大電視台 they have news, 受訪, 宣傳, 表演 and one of my faves: 幕後花絮... And etc. etc. Therefore it's like one big headache. But basically I dump all the news from the diff. channels together the, and sort them according to date. Then extract those funny ones and group them under Funny Clips HAHAHA. Then because S.H.E have a lot of 幕後花絮 from 八大, I create one category aside esp.ly for that also~~~ :D 酷ㄅ HAHAHA!!!

I'm such an organized person~~~

Oh ya then just now I bo liao went to check out the size of my er... Zi4 lian4 folder...? Where I store all my iRiver photos. HAHAHA. I can't believe I have MUCH MUCH MORE photos of myself than I have of my own 偶像s... HAHAHA!!!!!!!! XD~~~ Hao3 ku4 orh!!! HAHAHA.

想愛~就要痛快.新絕代雙驕Online!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home