Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Omg... I really love that S.H.E 分享 leh! Heeheehee~~~They sing until so HEART-WARMING. Oh.my.god.Oh.my.goodness... :D Can't wait for their concert lar~~~HOHOHO after their concert I would have surely reached the first... PEAK in my life uptil now le! Let's just say everyday's THE SAME to me, as always, I don't bother abt any special occassions the... But HOHOHO the 8th of January will be the best thing that ever happened to me by then! ^.^

Sky arh... I hope they would bring us some tracks from their new album also leh... Preferably WO3 AI4 NI3... But that song is like... TAKE A LOT OF WORK FOR LIVE SINGING, I guess... But if they really go ahead and do it, OMG, I tell you that feeling will be like... Your whole body can EXPLODE lor, WOAH!!!

Aiyah~Anyways... They're currently heading to LAS VEGAS for a Christmas concert leh! COOL~!~!~!~~~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

:$ :$ :$ ^.^

Haiyah~~~My life feels so full of purpose... Hahaz... XD The thing is! I must be ENTERTAINED b4 I will work hard, bWaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, whatever lar, no matter what happens, I'll never let myself down, hohoho. O'lvl or anot. (: Because I love myself too much to even attempt that... HAHAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home