Saturday, December 11, 2004

小斌斌! XD

Tai4 shuai4 le lar! When I saw him playing with the Nunchaku (Er... Is this the name?), instantly I form a comparison in my mind with him against JAY CHOU. It's obvious WHO wins HANDS DOWN, bWaHaHa!!! They're like HEAVEN & EARTH lor... ((Not the brand))

Aiyo feel like downloading some of his videos to watch leh! But then it's POINTLESS bcuz I DO NOT understand Korean... ^.^"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

HOHOHO ku4 bah! I really like stars who has very varied styles... Those that keep on giving you pleasant surprises with new xing2 xiang4! :D
For eg. Hebe and Xiao Bin Bin~!~!~!~~~I mean, as in, TYPICAL stars hardly attract me...

Whatever lar~Won Bin really rocks lor. OMG. ^.^
帅呆了!!! Without any single bit of doubt...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home