Friday, December 10, 2004

HAI.

Nothing to do. So I would really love to play KoTOR 2. :(
It's really probably the most... Intriguing RPG I've played in years. I mean, I just kept on going with this game - For hours, for day, continuously. While other RPGs are like, I drop them now and then that sort of thing... Oh HOHO.

Anyways, Chinese games have been ANNOYING me immensely, I tell ya.
Because when I play a game, I LOVE to create my own names (I trust and believe in my own creativity rather than some dumb defaults) and all that for character creation... Uh, but this DAMNED machine just can't imput Chinese properly. XP should REALLY REALLY work on implementing the IMEs better you know!?

... I would get a CHINESE version of XP if I could... But then there'd be the problem of me using Simplified/ Traditional too... SO INCREDIBLY STUPID lor.

AIYO. I really want to play KoTOR 2 lar. :( :( :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home