Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Omg... What happened was that, well, Dan and I started talking abt our "fond" for girls today during LESSON, HAHAHA!

No lar~Because she started with telling me abt how "gentle" her coach was, that her coach brushed her messy fringe aside while talking to her and comforting her abt her competition...

Then we went on to talk talk talk... Then suddenly I said, Hey I relate to what you were feeling. Bcuz that is the exact sort of feeling I get when that, you know, the girl that I told you abt, reminded me to wake up one fine morning.

It's like, REALLY lor.

Then I was like using words such as 温柔,母爱... Blah blah blah, HAHAHA!
But, really, although I never KNEW who that person really was, I remembered her so much more deeply than anyone else, I mean in fact I remember certain strangers REALLY deeply, and even though I don't know them, somehow I feel like we're connected. Simply bcuz of the looks of that person, or his dressing, or just one simple gesture. I think this must have been one of the most amazing things in human civilization history.

That sort of feeling where-by,

如果能在开满了栀子花的山坡上
与你相遇
如果能
深深地爱过一次
再别离
那么 再长久的一生
不也就只是 就只是
回首时
那短短的一瞬

Of cuz it's not really love that I'm talking abt here lar. But I guess that has to do with FATE, and SeReNdIpItY and all that, I guess. :P
I mean, they make me feel like, I don't know you now... But who knows, maybe I knew you the last life! Or whatsoever, that sort of thing.

长长的人生、茫茫人海之中
也许早已经忘记了那个人的样子 更甚至那天的天气
记得的永远都只有 那一霎那交错的光辉

That's something like in 地下铁 [Sound of Colours] anyways...

Anyways 虽然会觉得说 或许我应该和对方聊聊天 很忽然地对一个让自己觉得无比亲切的陌生人说说话
也许冥冥之中种下的因该在此短暂的交会时刻开花 或许我们都有共同的想法 遇见就像是坠近了一个温馨的童话

然后有时候 我会觉得人海中这短暂的相逢 就已很足够
至少我记得的 永远是最美丽的时候

But then really leh~Uptil now, I still believe that I have met an [angel] once in my life.
For that mmt I was REALLY [??] on the spot. And though all details were gone now, that moment in life held on forever. I mean, it's so HOPELESSLY cool, isn't it?

Whatever lar~

虽然我是个现实主义者、人总不免陷入唯美的童话、期待着下一个路口的相逢,会是一个能伴自己走过一生的人,缘分缘分~~~基本上我该去做功课了. :P

Oh ya, then yesterday I walked home right. At my house the shop there.
There was this lil boy who was like looking up at me. And I mean lil, a cute lil kid lar. Then I decided that omg ok I like you (bcuz kids are cute)~And I smiled at him. I so happened to be in a rather good mood that mmt too. I mean, when you have a pair of big innocent eyes looking at you with a curious looks and kids just have this MAGIC of making people forget abt all their troubles when they're with them... Can you not feel good?... And he smiled back!

Omg that was like so cute. Then we were like looking at each other, hahaha~
Even his grandma was like turned around, saw him smiling at me, and me smiling at him, and smiled too. ^.^"

That was so cute lor~Omg!!!

Then the other day I also saw a POMERANIAN there too.
I was like OMG THIS IS SO CUTE I WANT IT HOME WITH ME SO THAT I CAN HUG IT, WALK IT, FEED IT, ETC... JUST FEEL REALLY GLAD TO HAVE IT!!!
And as I walked pass I REALLY kept on kept on looking and thinking abt how much I want a Pomeranian lor...

Alright! When I start earning money... First GIFT I wanna earn myself will be - to get a Pomeranian and be able to AFFORD it ---

风扇在炎热的雨后慢慢旋转 我喜欢这样子的清凉~~~
生命里未知的玄秘在耳边低语...我迷恋上这种温馨而神秘的讯息
如果说人生剩下的只是回忆 就让一切停格在最美丽的时刻里
希望尘世中的每一条路的终点都是幸福 就算途中荆棘漫布
当我们穿越了最艰苦的埋伏 路的前方必定铺满了幸福 就像是七彩的花瓣在落日的余晖中飞舞
---
^.^

Oh ya! Then as I walked home today... I heard this woman shouting at her maid lor.
And it was REALLY loud, then I was really like... My God, do they really have to take it out on their maids lidat...? Can you imagine if you are that person, you're all alone and away from home, working on your own... And you have to live with all this...?

MY GOD... I don't know. At least for me I never have a maid all my life.
And I'm sure I would feel really weird if I have one, I would feel like I owe her something if she has to do every single thing for me, I mean.
Though on the other hand I LOVE getting my mother, my cousin and whoever I can to run my errands for me... WELL - WHATEVER~!~I'm just LAZEE and LOVE being served...

Blah blah blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home