Sunday, February 20, 2005

UH, Mud-Man said CAN put the, so long as NO outsiders see it. No outsiders around right? OK.
---I should post my blog add. up in forums... HAHAHA!!! XD~~~

Cannot stand this photo lor... HOW RETARDED.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyways, then the Genius me finally got Photoshop today~And I tried to make something out of that. HMMs. I've lost quite a lot of downloaded goodies so that's the best I can manage as far as possible... :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm such a genius... I should use that as my signature pic. in forums HAHAHA! MY GOD~~~Cannot tahan lor. XD!!! That is like so ***CUTE***.

ONCE AGAIN, I didn't do anything. You did not see this post right? Ok. There you are. HAHAHA.

OMG.我觉得我真是天才... XD!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

改天有空又要开始 take tutorials 啰!!!

贴几张小 Bebe 的照片... ^.^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home