Monday, February 14, 2005

Omg~I really very 崇拜 小Bebe 啦... SKY arh...爱死她了!!! ^.^
以后要做艺人的请务必告诉本人~偶要巴结你... HAHAHA!!!

Anyways!

贴些诗情画意的东西. ^.^
Oh ya it's like you know right, that Ng Ah Kay is hopelessly hopeless lor.
He teach super lecture-style lor. Actually I prefer lecture style lar. Because I want to digest the facts on my own, but I love asking questions to be more in-depth and for extra knowledge blah blah blah and all that mah.

Therefore I was like asking him the diff. between 新诗 & 唐诗.
Actually I also know le lar, the format is more loose and 唐诗s with all that 平仄 stuff~But then I just feel like asking, and he went on and on.

And at the end of the 1h lesson --- We didn't even finish one poem. =.=
But then I have to admit that Ng Ah Kay REALLY is VERY knowledgeable lor. In fact he's like the most LEARNED teacher I've seen so far? As in he really that bo liao to go and read and memorize all that stuff, and during lessons he could easily come up with "你知道哪个哪年哪月哪日发生了什么什么..."He really went to memorize all those craps and know all those dunno what names lor. It's like, OMG. @___@

I wished he could transplant his knowledge to me~HAHAHA~

But really lar. I think it's like if you're willing to learn and want to find out more abt ANYTHING, you can always ask him and he would go on elaborating for you lor. HAHAHA.

Anyways, I think being a POET is very cool leh~AIYOYO~For eg. the 七里香 by Vincent Fang is suppose to be 新诗 format~But then some parts quite lousy lar. But there are some parts very cool also, HOHOHO.

Sky arh~我整个人还蛮崇拜席慕容的.等等等啦.我觉得那些诗人很厉害啰.
本人很向往那种维美、维善的境界~因为这是个罪恶泛滥的年代、万事只求结果...精神文明低劣~哦!!!太令人痛心疾首了~我要做这乱世里的一道清流. ^.^

天啊!!!我很想学电脑方面的东西+作诗勒.毕竟这两个还比较可行嘛~~~反正快乐就行. (:

我打江南走过
那等在季节里的容颜
如莲花的开落

东风不来
三月的柳絮不飞

你底心如
小小的寂寞的城
恰若
青石的街道向晚
跫音不响

三月的春帷不揭
你底心是
小小的窗扉紧掩

我哒哒的马蹄
是美丽的错误

我不是归人
是个过客......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home