Sunday, February 13, 2005

Heyhey! Played SH: Covenant again. :P
Alright. Done with Tiffauges. Done with acquiring ALL fusions. Blah blah blah.
More to go b4 I head for my final dungeon! bWaHaHa.

Then after this one I'll be playing Star Wars: KoTOR II TSL. Check.
Alright. Then Sims 2 University coming out soon. As always I'll have fun with it for A WHILE then drop it.

Only KH, Shadow Hearts & Star Wars are able to make it up to my TOP games list, HEHHEHHEH!

Oh whatever, I'm riding the waves at da mmt... Uh, think metaphorically, baby! :P
Heeeheehee.

HMMsie. Anyways, I've always wished I could, say, live every mmt like it's the last on this Earth. But then most of the time I'm still slacking and doing nothing. Oh HELL, whatever. I don't really bother abt things at all, if they can't be changed. :P HMMsie. Whatever lar.

Sometimes it's really unbelievable that you actually go thru' many diff. stages in life, you know? And then you are suppose to grow up, and grow OUT of things! Omg..... It's like... I just want to have fun and play around forever... :(

I guess if there is a Neverland on Earth I will not hesitate to be there~
Can't really say adulthood makes me feel *thrilled*, anyways. :P OH, dunno lar. For me I DO find it hard to grow up to become like, say, how people expect of you at this age... It's like... WADDAHELL... Oh bother.

Oh dunno lar~I'll be off to watch Edna Mode in action again... SIMPLY cannot stand her, HAHAZ! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home