Sunday, November 21, 2004

9th day into ENCORE and I'm still enjoying it a lot HOHOHO... ^.^ I think this album's really worth th money lor, even if you're not a S.H.E fan. (: It was REALLY much better than other SINGERs' songs which I have stopped listening to as soon as ENCORE came out... ^.^ HOHOHO... ((Even though my 2nd fave is MAYDAY, and STEFFIE SUNNIE is on friendly terms with S.H.E...))

ANYWAYS! Meanwhile I'm waiting for the release of FF7: Advent Children too... And Kingdom Hearts 2!!! Omg SQUARESOFT rocks~~~KH rocks because it's fun to play... FF rocks because got a lot of shuai4 ge1 mei3 nv3 HAHAHA... :P

Ok that's like... ALL? Heeheeehee.

Basically... ENCORE's really one album you shouldn't miss in a lifetime.
Haiya~~~So glad to be on this Earth with S.H.E and computers and comics and PS2 etc. etc. around... XD ANYWAYS! I think I wanna go the library some day myself~Pick up some books to read... :P HOHOHO I'm a HARDWORKING & DILIGENT person.

Omg I feel like I'm talking to myself suddenly... =.= Though I DO enjoy zi4 wen4 zi4 da2 at times HAHAHA... Ever since the XIAO TIAN SHI incident HAHAHA... XD Whatever lar~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home