Sunday, November 21, 2004

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I was wanting to write an entry...
Then my comp. stopped responding... Anyways I think I remembered I was wanting to say:

Omg... Can't help but EXCLAIM from the bottom of my heart that CHEN ENJIAO rocks. This is not zi4 lian4... Because it is a FACT, a TRUTH, that is UNDENIABLE, UNDOUBTABLE and... UNBELIEVABLE... HAHAHA. Ok the last "UN" was supposed to be funny. :P

ANYWAYS... So this is SENNHEISER MX 450... Ku4 bah!!! I really think I rock with TECHNOLOGY with ELECTRONICS equipment lor OMG OMG~~~



Oh ya anyways... Listening to PUKE by Eminem now.
Ok the opening sound effects are as DISGUSTING as can be... But I love the way the music goes after that... Cool! Erm anyways if I'm going to listen to this rap on my mp3, I would want to cut those puking sounds away... So disgusting... URK!

Anyways... ENCORE by S.H.E still rocks the BESTEST hahaha!
Totally love ther 7th album lor OMG OMG this is like the "I-dunno-how-many" times I've said that... I listen to ENCORE everyday~But it still sounds as FRESH as GOOD as NICE as COOL as ever... ^____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home