Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Omg... I just watched a S.H.E video and they were like so FUNNY lor!!! Hahaz~~~
OMG... Because the host was asking them who would DOMINATE the mike at KTV, then they were like "showing off" how they would play there, totally not giving a single bit of "care" to their image - Imitating Linkin Park-style Faye Wong, beating drums in the air, and all that... I mean, you should really see the clip. I really LOL lor.

I love it when they are high! Cuz you just see how crazy they are. (:

Omg S.H.E rocks! Hahaz.

It's really so super funny lor! :D

Anyways~~~Today I just decided I shall get a haircut ASAP. =__=
Cuz I cannot tahan my own fringe le. Then because I never go out, slack at home, you can imagine how "barbaric" I must have looked... Sometimes I wake up in the morning to find my hair resembling a Lion's mane... =___= Can compete with a Pomeranian le, HAHAHA!!!

Anyways~Whatevers~Completed Star Wars. Oh. :(
What shall I do next? Hmmsie.

Lemme end with S.H.E rocks! (: They are so super funny lor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home