Sunday, December 12, 2004

Omg... I just saw the MV to TRI-ANGLE, er, a DBSK title. It was so SUPER COOL lor. At the while I was watching that I kept thinking, this is HOW tong4 kuai4 should have been liked... Er, I DO think the MV spoilt the song, S.H.E's Tong4 Kuai4. I mean the wall graffiti and water splashing and all that ARE cool, but the riding on some lousy vehicle and the nerdy look really spoilt it... :(

That MV really rocks K... That zao4 xing2 was so VIDEO-GAME. Then DBSK looked like Saviours of The World inside while BoA took on the role of an Angel and all that... Omg it's gotta be one of the coolest MVs I've ever watched! But, er, the opening laugher is really sickening~Reminds me of horror films. =.=

Anyways I'm LOOKING FORWARD to the MV for DA NV REN ZHU YI... A LOT!
Cuz from what I've heard and seen a bit, it's... COOL. :$ :$ :$

I mean... Just by the instrumental music itself, this is a really... *SEXY* song. ;)
I wonder how S.H.E is going to pull that off... HAHAZ.....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^.^

Oh. You can never truly grasp how many photos I have inside this comp. of mine. HAHAHA!!!
Anyways, I think I like Edison EVEN MORE after I saw some article abt him liking dogs leh. :D ALL PEOPLE that love dogs rock! HAHAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home