Wednesday, December 01, 2004

OMG~~~Hao3 gan3 ren2 orh... :'(
I just watched the MV to Wo3 Ai4 Ni3... NOTE: Just the MV and not the full 13 minutes...
A few seconds into the MV and I was like... OMG... Le. Sky arh~~~
Because the scene actually begun with the girl leaving the guy... It's like~~~OMG lor.

HAIZ~~~No wonder they say this MV is 可鲁般的催泪... HOHOHO.
And I can understand why S.H.E is like geng3 ye4 and tissue is flying abt in the premiere le... >.<



Omg~~~How much better can S.H.E get for me...? Heehee!
I DO feel like they are SOMETHING that shouldn't be missed in a lifetime now. (: If not, don't even say you've been on Earth... bWaHaHa!!!

Well... I SIMPLY think they are those singers that are WORTH liking and spending cash on... (: Because of them, my life has been "upgraded" to heights that I otherwise could have never reached! bWaHaHA!!!

I mean, the idea is that they play a big part in the ENTERTAINMENT part abt my life. And ENTERTAINMENT brings me FUN. And FUN is probably the FUEL that drives me on living in life. If I'm not entertained and having fun I don't even wanna live this life, omg~Therefore they are that essential to me. :P ONLY when I'm having FUN and all that will I CARE abt my studies... And etc...?

If my life is all studies studies studies and a whole load of other craps, omg I'll be like... Not even ME even more.

Anyways the thing abt liking singers is to LIKE the RIGHT ones, anyways. :P
And by liking them LEARN a whole lot more abt life. I know I definitely learned a lot off S.H.E, from the way they are always so high abt living. =.=
And by liking them don't go stalking them whole-day long... But live your own life even better and more fulfilled. :P HEEHEEHEE.

Therefore S.H.E is the RIGHT singer to like. bWaHaHa.

OMG~~~S.H.E rocks my world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home