Monday, November 29, 2004

JAY CHOU... HAHAHA!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oh! And I really like HEBE's this hairstyle, at least the BACK lar... I think the way it's tied-up at the back looks SUPER DUPER nice lor! Kekeke.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

But my FAVE-est hairstyle of hers still go to this:

(I REALLY think this hairstyle SUPER DUPER * infinity cool lor.)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then to be fair, I think Selina looks BESTEST in this hairstyle. At least I liked her the best THEN when she had this hairstyle. Obviously her changing her hairstyle didn't have any impact or whatsoever on whether I like her anot but I still think her this hairstyle looks the best to me... When it's ALL BLACK lar, like in the MV Bing1 Xiang1 (HOHOHO huai2 jiu4.).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

REALLY REALLY REALLY super jealous of TW people. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home