Monday, November 29, 2004

HAIYA.

Since I nothing to do, since I've been posting photos, shall continue. ^.^

Berlin Chen~The movie BLUE GATE CROSSING tt I've been wanting t watch for sometime hor, inside he is the male lead. <--- What a broken English.

His eyebrow super MAN lor~Hahaz... Sometimes he DO look like a miniature version of Jin Cheng Wu, I mean he's well-known for being a lookalike also. Whatever lar. I don't find Jin Cheng Wu shuai4 (In fact I find he looks WEIRD and distorted and out-of-shape... XD Ok kidding. Whatever). He's considered good-looking to me lar~Anyways I think he super zi4 lian4 also. Omg. ==.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


BoA~Her zi4 lian4-ness was reported in magazines. =.= Woah. She's really one singer who IMPRESSEs me ONE-HAND DOWN with her LIVE PERFORMANCEs. Tian1 cai2~~~TOTALLY. REALLY REALLY REALLY. Anyways~She's also one yi4 ren2 I know that TOTALLY no double-chin the, WHATEVER angle you look. Unlike my MOST BELOVED S.H.E... HAHAZ!!!

Anyways~Photos from her NATURELLA (or whatever way it's supposed to be spelt) was taken in PARIS... Ku4 bah!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Oh then this one really rocks lor~TOTALLY look like RIKKU from FFX. OMG!!! >.<

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Eddie Peng~~~He has a REALLY long face lor. ==. HOHOHO I think he belongs to the cute category.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


EDISON!!! ^.^ Heeheeheeheeheeheehee... Oh ya I think he has no double chin whichever angle you look also omg. HAHAHA and it's like he looks shuai4 in anything anytime anywhere lor OMG~~~Kekeke. ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ He's like... What I call DROP DEAD GORGEOUS b'sides my Xiao3 Bin1 Bin1 lor... XD HMMsie~But then Xiao Bin Bin is still my No. 1. (:

Anyways I REALLY started to like him A LOT after watching The Twins Effect ||... Cuz the male lead was... LIKE sai4... XD~~~Hahaz. And recently I've just watched another movie of his... VCD lar... ^.^ Anyways his latest Cantonese album was pretty good... I mean REALLY good for him. Rapping! Kekeke. That's good~I like singers who shows SINCERITY in their music... In whatever they are doing... Kekeke.

AIYO~~~Last time I got buy all his albums the leh... Some more is those you know, deluxe/ premiere editions with HUGE photos of him... ^.^ But then now no le lar. Cuz there WAS a period in time I started liking other things HAHAHA. Anyways if his next album was nice (coming soon) I think I *MAY* want to buy. (:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

AIYA... Lazee to put more le. Put the rest some other time. :P


Liked her after watching The Twins Effect ||... Ku4 bah! Her wu3 da3 inside is like... OMG lor! And she belongs to that category of girls that I DO find pretty. (: KK lar. But I still don't quite go crazy over HK stars... Their movies and all that is like... ER~~~ to me. Oh ya then the latest VCD I watched hor, she's a pair with Edison! Yepyep!!! ^.^

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


JUDE LAW!!! First noticed him when I saw the Movies section Cold Mountain... And I was like: Who's that guy? Quite shuai4... ^.^ KK lar. His role in A.I. was really... Er... Cool? Cute...? KEKEKE. Whatevers~

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Oh! KEIRA KNIGHTLEY~~~I practically enjoyed ALL her movies... ^.^

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us...

AIYO lazee to put more le. TOTALLY. I'm not that BORED yet. Shall continue some other day. ^.^ HOHOHO.

Anyways... Ku4 bah! Tell you what, everytime I surf websites... Anytime I see something nice... REFLEX action - RIGHT-Click, SAVE AS. HOHOHO I'm such a VISUAL person~~~ :P It's like REALLY lor... Nowadays I go anywhere I would be like looking at someone's features and deciding what part of him or hers is really nice, from the yi4 shu4 PERSPECTIVE... HAHAZ! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home