Monday, March 07, 2005

Actually hor~I think Diano would have the looks if only she spends more time on 'dolling' herself up or whatsoever leh. HMMsie. I mean, bcuz she has this really bright and cheery smile what HEEHEEHEE.

Yet Hebe rocks on forever! :P I really think she super super BEAUTIFUL lor! bWaHaHa!!! That's y I love her afterall~Anyone good-looking/ good singing/ good talents/ etc... Are all related to me! HAHAHA!!! XD~~~

Anyways! I'm all ready to get an F9 for SS.
You have no idea how much I hate HUMANITIES now. SUCKER! AARGH!!!
If only I took Chinese lit. I would BURN BURN BURN my SS and E Geog to ashes, MAN!
MY GOD! HUMANITIES suck! Luckily I'm NEVER EVER going to go into that.

I love you MATHS & CHINESE & COMPUTERS~!~!~!~!~!~~~

Whatever lar.

Aargh, I'm really not in the mood for exams mind you. :
HMMsie. Dunno leh. ANYWAYS!

It's pathetically how noisy our table was during lunch lor... All that yelling... Hell must have broke loose.
Then LOTs of people were like BUSY zi4-pai1-ing... And Grass kept on fighting for a seat.
When all of us were getting up to leave, we were like: Ok Grass you can sit there by yourself now HAHAHA!!! How mean~So untypical of me.
Aiyo then Mud-Man must have made the ultimate mistake of her life by coming down.
Cuz she was practically BOMBARDED with ATTACKS. HAHAHA!
Anyways, I REALLY REALLY feel like learning 过肩摔 leh! You know, smashing someone from your shoulders... That would be cool! And people like Xiaoxuan would be my 'target' for HANDS-ON. And I'll make sure they land FACE-DOWN, bWaHaHa!!! XD~~~

Aiyo. Cannot lar. That is so SADDISTIC.
But you know what, everytime I just raise my hand to Mud-Mud's face only, there would be this really... DISGUSTING expression in an instant. I really should take it down some other time o post online. It's simply so qian4 bian3 that REALLY drives me forward to murder her lor~My GOD!

Whatever lar. Betta be off to dinner then studying... AAAAAAh.
I hate STUDYING, oh man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home