Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Pompie Pompie Wo3 Ai4 Ni3... XD

AIYO~~~I REALLY want to get a POMERANIAN lor.
It is simply so SUPER DUPER hopelessly cute...!!!!! The cutest living thing ever I have ever seen!!! OMG~~~I want to yang3 gou3!!!!!!!!

HAIYO~~~I really think I super ai4 the dog breed even b4 I really come into contact with one le lor... It's like WAHZ, ever since I first saw one of its photo online I'm like "OMG what BREED of dog is that!? I WANT to yang3!!!"...

AIYO... POMERANIANs rock lor!!! I really want one to play with me anyways~And in turn I'll give it my geunine care & affection, hahaha! As in all those priveleges that even people who know me don't enjoy, heeheehee!!!

I'm already thinking of a name for my FUTURE-POMERANIAN-BABY lor! HAHAHA... OMG~~~Really love this dog lor... SKY arh.....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

"Temperament
The Pomeranian is a lively little dog. Intelligent, eager to learn, very loyal to its handler and family. Willful, bold and sometimes temperamental. If it is properly introduced they usually get along with other dogs and household animals without any problems, but some of them seem to think they are much larger than they actually are and do not hesitate to attack much bigger dogs. It is an excellent watchdog with a resounding bark. Poms have a tendency to be reserved and bark at strangers excessively. Teach this dog early that it may bark a couple of times when the doorbell rings or when there are visitors, but then to keep quiet. Be very consistent about this. They are alert, curious and busy: one of the most independent of the Toy breeds. Poms have a delightful nature and do not cling to their handlers. Proud and happy, they are good at learning tricks, but need a firm hand. The Pomeranian must know the owner is the boss, or he will not listen. This breed may become too demanding if the owner allows it. Not recommended for very young children. Too much attention from children can make these dogs nervous and they may become snappish. However, they can get along well with older, well behaved children. It is a good companion for an elderly person. The Pom is a wonderful companion dog and show ring contender. The breed's docile temper and affectionate nature endear it to many. Its vivacity and spirit make it well-liked by persons who do not usually care for toy dogs. They may be picky eaters."

Height, Weight
Height: 7-12 inches (18-30 cm.)
Weight: 3-7 pounds (1-3 kg.)

Newborn pups are rather tiny and fragile. Three newborns can be held in the palm of ones hand. <--- SO PUNY lor OMG!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home