Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Woah... You know what, when I was talking with my Wai4 Gong1 in Cheena just now, all of a sudden certain emotions just overcame me. I mean, I know I don't even quite keep in touch with them... But then it's like... I guess it's what people call *kinship*. I dunno~~~

For me, uptil now I still TRULY regard my relatives at Cheena as family only. That's just the way things will be. There will always be this special place in this Earth whereby the REAL me always belongs... I may change myself... Fake things... And whatsoever, in order to SURVIVE the real world out there. But in the end, they are the ones whom I REALLY "feel" (?) abt...? I dunno.

Sometimes it's just like... Say for example, I may appear to be this brightly-feathered, all geared up bird flying out there... Embracing those storms with toughened armour and so on and so forth... I mean, as in, I may APPEAR to enjoy every scene out there... But in the end, I'll leave them behind thru' out my flight; I'll forget abt things and step away... Maybe at the end of my journey I'm someone else completely different, but there should be this very essence/ core inside my soul that will never be forgotten/ changed...

To me life is basically abt abandoning old stuffs and moving on, at least for me I choose to adopt this mentality and attitude towards living. And there shall always be VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS to the rule. (:

I dunno~Living is a complicated issue. And as I grow up, I'm trying to formulate/ think abt ways I'm going to survive all these... At the end of the day, maybe in a way... All I want is to be HOME. HOME, yeah... As in the REALLY... Heart-warming sense. God figures. At the end of the day, maybe deep in my heart I don't care abt anything else... And every of my action may be just a way for me whereby I try to make up for that "GAP". Because all that I want... Well. God knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home