Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Sky arh... And then I stayed back after school... To help decorate the cls today.
By colouring 小鸡鸡s... HAHAZ! But then my colouring very LIGHT leh... From since pri. sch. till now I've never changed this... ^.^" It's like my art teacher last time kept on telling me abt this lor...

Sky arh... It's like I ROCK lor! My 小鸡鸡 is like so CUTE! (Er... Dun think Y)

荣誉呈现 人类有史以来最美丽最漂亮的 小鸡鸡 未来大设计师的杰作

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sky arh! I suddenly feel like taking ELECTIVE ART... Cuz Wanqi drew very nicely leh! It's like last time during A MATHS lesson Mrs TAN got approached me asking me if I wanna join lor... But then now it's like I'm rather interested in designing therefore I'm feeling like MAYBE I should join mah...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Maybe I can learn on my own first bah... Try to do more handcraft work from now on. ^.^ It's like... I think I *would* like to be a GRAPHICS DESIGNER lor. Then the other day I saw that 1/3rd of designers are self-employed and I'm like OMG that is so --- Er, unique...? HAHA!

Presenting to you below the MUDDIEST chicken ever. MUD-MAN finally has a 竞争对手 le.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is like so COOL!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Done by the Maths & Science genius of my cls. HAHAZ.

AT WORK........
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OMG I'm so proud of my own work... And OMG I love BRIGHT colours. CAST-AWAY to b&w and ALL other DULL colours!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Urm... I was like laughing like shit when Sheena said she's going to use 2 colours only for her chicken... Ok she added in another colour... WELL, but I was really LAUGHING until my back hurt.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

FEATURING the most wonderful & marvellous & gorgeous etc. etc. hp wallpaper on the world... HAHAHA it's not my phone lar... It's like I pai pai pai until the storage full and I had to delete some lor... XD
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Actually I realized my 表情 was rather idiotic leh... But nvm I still rock HAHAHA!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shee-neh's finished work... ^.^
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this is like... So DISGUSTING.

---当废话多(绝技:自言自语) 遇上了 大嘴巴(绝技:海啸算什么?我口水更多.)---

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Eh 我发现我们很配耶...(以下省略n句废话)"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"是吗?你也这样觉得吗?我也这样觉得耶.天啊我们竟然有相同的感觉耶!哦三言两语无法形容我此刻的感受...想说出来的话简直是源源不绝...(口沫横飞)...其实从我第一次看到你话和我一样多的时候我就对你暗生情愫暗恋不已为你倾慕茶饭不思...了"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"..."

土到掉渣...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

全世界最可爱的手指头... XD
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

仙女专用 莲花指 耶 哈哈哈!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

我郑重申明 这是别人 colour 的哦 加上那个名字后竟然变得奇美无比...哈哈哈!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
天啊...闲来无事

...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home