Friday, February 11, 2005

Sky arh... I just realized I like CHINESE rock A LOT, a WHOLE lot lor.
PERFECT example: SUPER STAR & TONG KUAI.

Omg I figure that I don't like western instruments better than Eastern ones afterall... ^.^
I simply love it when people play those Eastern traditional instruments in a modern way! Very Cheena-feel R&B, Rock, etc... That's the type of music that ALWAYs mesmerizes me. (:

For me I REALLY am starting to love the sound of the 萧 (think 候鸟... If I'm not wrong lar, HAHAHA.),二胡 (think 痛快)...古筝,琵琶... And all that. (: Sky arh. But then, really leh. I do like western rock, Linkin-Park style... But ultimately CHINESE ROCK is the one that REALLY perks me up. B)

But then actually Chinese + Western also very nice lar. HOHOHO. ^.^

As far as I know, midi instruments don't have Eastern ones...? And they sound like..... =.=
http://www.amusic.swifthost.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?she_-_tong_kuai.mid

Whatever lar. Omg! I love CHEENA-style of rock lor.
Sweetbox rocks!!! :D In terms of song composition, I think they are TONNES more power than Jay Chou lor, TOTALLY, if you ask me. And they ARE like popular in Europe, Japan, Korea... And getting closer and closer to Jade (the vocalist)'s home country --- Which is, PHILIPINES?

Sky arh~~~S.H.E should learn from them, HAHAZ! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home