Thursday, February 10, 2005

WE::, turns out that I'm going to sch tml, AFTERALL. Duh.
At first I didn't wanna go; But I have nothing constructive to do @t home too. And the idea of asking around who would wanna go Constantine tml bores me and tires me.

So... In the end, I'm still going to school. DUH. :(

Man you have no idea how boring and how detestable school is to me~

ANYWAYS. SKY arh. I simply think that S.H.E rocks lor. They are like so FUNNY & 38! HAHAZ! No matter how angry I am, or how bored and saddened, once I see them, they can always make me erupt with laughter lor... It's like...?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ANYWAYS, what happened over the CNY is that... My double-eyelid shifted itself up a bit... @__@ Most of the time it should be sticking close to my eye~You know~Ok. So that's all my gains for the CNY. And it's temporary too, HAHAHA...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then most of the time I don't have my other double eye-lid... DUH!
Oh 我整个人真的有在很迷恋自己~HAHAHA!

Anyways... I TRULY, SINCERELY, WHOLELY, HOPELESSLY think that S.H.E rocks lor... They just make me like them MORE & MORE! :P OMG!!!!!!!!

Omg... It would totally be like, A DREAM COME TRUE...? If I REALLY go get to know them in person. That'd be like so hopelessly wonderful! I'm sure I can learn a WHOLE LOT of things, abt life, abt work, abt dreams, etc... From them. (:

Sky arh. (: It's just a wonderful feeling to be alive in this world with them. (:

It's like they really are the ones who can make me go crazy and lose my head lor. For one I think I am a very calm person. Seperation, leaving pri. sch., etc. has *no effect* of me. But just gimme the very knowledge that S.H.E is coming down Sg any day, and I would get really nuts that day~

They are just MAGICal, bWaHaHa!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home