Tuesday, February 08, 2005

WADDAHELL.

Omg I'm feeling so pissed off at the mmt I don't wanna elaborate.

I just can't WAIT for the day when I can live on my own, financially and everything. Then get the hell out of here and quit seeing those IRRITABLE faces. Then maybe I would want to earn big bucks and be able to get my family in China along with me somewhere else, Shanghai or whatever... HAHAHA.....

Oh man~~~~~WHATEVER. I should study hard. And work hard, for MYSELF and my FAMILY (uh, I mean those in China.).

OMG I am so GOD DAMN pissed!!!!!!!!
I mean FREAKING PISSED as hell!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ironical you have to be away from home and far away before you really realize... Oh my God, oh my goodness, so there is where I TRULY belong. HELL, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home