Sunday, February 06, 2005

Getsurenka

Omg... I'm like listening to 月恋花... As called in Japanese now...?
The ending song for SHADOW HEARTS 2: Covenant... And it's like nice as HELL.

It sounds really really sad, if you ask me.

Duh. And the game was spoilt for me again~Cuz I accidentally came across this pic of the ending FMV. Given my genius instincts...... Alright --- Yuri was like trying to hold Karin back. And from my genius deduction, since they are out to prevent a warp in time that may transport them elsewhere in time-space... And destroy the very world that they know. KARIN must have been sucked into time-space. And this is so... SAD!!! OMG!!!!!

Sky arh~It's like I already know the ending lidat le lor.....

:'( Then the 2nd sequel will be YURI setting out to recover KARIN from time-space. Or whatsoever lar, HAHAHA. OMG.

Oh~I simply must complete the game~~~And be AMAZED! TOUCHED! AWED! Etc. etc. Love this game man! OMG Omg I'm like live my life off music and books and games HAHAHA!

Without them I really don't have the drive to go on in reality. : That's just the way things are to me. Therefore my ultimate motto is, even if life is' like hell, stressed-up and no time for relaxation - Still, I insist that I PLAY, SLEEP & EAT well. If not life is like totally meaningless to me if I can't get to enjoy it lor~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home