Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Anyways, then that 節目 was listing the Top 3 "危險" 星座s. As in potential 狐狸精s...? HAHAHA. Then by descending, it's 水瓶,雙子 =.= & 雙魚~外表哥們,骨子裡狐狸精. :P

Whatever lar. I'm proud of my own horoscope nevertheless. HAHAHA. It takes a lot of... Er, TALENT to be listed up there anyways, HAHAHA!!! Anyways then they say 雙子 is not 故意 one, HAHAHA. Just borne charming... Ok I added in tt last bit myself..... XD Dunno lar, then they were saying 雙子座就是不在乎,很開朗,人來瘋 (meaning go crazy in groups... perfect example: ELLA =.=),隨和,很豪邁,很開心那種心態~~~&...張不大的死小孩...我呸!

And the best part is!? "雙子座的女生如果要做壞人,可以做到很壞" "可是偏偏做不到"... <--- Interpreted as BORNE kind-hearted. bWaHaHa!!! Whatever lar. Lazee type out the rest. I'm interested in GEMINIs only. bWaHaHa!!! XD~~~

好騷的Hebeㄛ... ^^"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh ya then I saw how they 拍 the MV for 金鍾罩鐵布衫 le... Super cute & funny! But then I cannot tahan Hebe's 造型 inside lor~I mean she looked cute 反串ing in 落大雨... But this time round I cannot stand that STUBBLE lar, TOOOOOO disgusting le. >.< Then because there was this part inside whereby they have to feed the baby (ELLA)... Then it's like they were ABUSING her lor HAHAHA. Stuffing bread inside lar, and I think they even take a bite of some food, then take it out from their own mouth, and put inside Ella's again...? So disgusting lor... Imagine all that saliva... All that salivary amylase... Aargh! But then that just goes to show how close they are, HAHAHA!!! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home