Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I ROCK!!! (:





How Your Attitude Ranks


Your Attitude is Better than 75% of the Population


If you scored...

80-100: You've got a winner attitude. You're always optimistic and cheery. Your personality will get you far in life.

60-79: You have a good attitude. While a realist, you do see the positive side of most things. People love to be around you.

40 - 59: You have a positive attitude... somtimes. You prefer to see the world through clear glasses, not rose colored ones.

20 - 39: You have an average attitude. You take the good and bad in life as they come. Though sometimes you could use a little more good.

0-19: You have a negative attitude. You tend to see the dark side of every situation. Free ice cream? No thanks, it will just make you fat!





I DO LOVE myself, A LOT, MOST of the time. (:
I mean... It's like... MOST of the time, I just don't get it when people can talk abt this and that behind a person's back and still smile and stay nice around that person at the same time. It just comes across as... WEIRD? To me.

I mean, if you're uncomfortable with someone, I would choose to stay away from him or her and just be polite. And no more than that. You can't expect me to hang around that person, if I dislike him or her THAT much.

Uh... But maybe that's just xiao3 qi4 or selfish or whatever you call that. While others can withstand this "disgust" in them and be with that person they dislike A LOT, I guess I SIMPLY cannot.

WELL, I don't know. And it's like even if someone IS my worst enemy, somehow there's still parts of me acknowledging his or her good points, or whatsoever. I just can't help that. And for me I love to look at the purpoe behind people's actions, and eventually everyone comes across as fine to me, on a basic scale, because we're ALL human - Somebody likes us, while others don't; We get along with some people, while we're in hell with others... Etc. etc. WHATEVER lar.





Your Element Is Air



You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!




GEMINI is an AIR sign leh HEEHEEHEE!

You are 87% Gemini





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home