Saturday, February 19, 2005

Anyways, yesterday I went to Kovan to purchase BEST of Soul (BoA's BEST COLLECTION album + 14 MV DVD) & S.H.E's ENCORE DVD. Woo-hoo-hoot!

Before that went neoprint-taking with Pei Hui and Kelvin.
Just so happens that all 3 of us wanted to head for Kovan, HAHAZ!

Then after that went to eat at Yoshi~ :P

Anyways, then when I came home... Watched ENCORE DVD!
Omg!!! HEBE rocks! HA!!!

After that watched some BoA MVs too! OMG! BoA rocks!

Then after that it's 3 hrs running of FRIENDS... (altogether 4 episodes, I watched the first le...)... And it's like XIAO BIN BIN really acted very well lor! And he looked CUTE ALL the time inside that show, HAIZ. :P Now I know why Ella fell in love with him after watching Friends lor. Cuz I can feel a surge of his "status" in my heart after watching that, HAHAHA!!!

And he's like smiling and grinning 90% of the time... I love his smile lor it's like! OMG~~~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OMG this is like SO cute. XD
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home