Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Well, I kind of watched some old S.H.E clips yesterday+today.
And I was LOL as I watched lor. So hopeless! bWaHaHa!!!
Omg! Simply makes me love Hebe more and more, I really like the chatty her, HAHAHA! XD~~~ :P
她整个人太可爱了啦!!! :P
天啊. Then was this part when she was talking abt befriending her own idol, Shunza, and her whole 表情 is like... SO---CUTE. HAHAHA!!! :P
当明星好好哦~

Anyways they were host for AZIO lor.
Then they mentioned in the last episode that they are EXTREMELY sorry for spoiling the show.
Bcuz it's suppose to be music-oriented.
And then for the whole week they were hosting the show, I dunno what crap are they all talking abt lar. But they were like... Acting... Talking abt how smelly Hebe's feet is... Talking abt farting and shitting and all that. And when they actually mentioned that it IS a music programme, only then I remembered: OH YA HOR.

So hopeless lor! But I just love them for that, HAHAHA!
I really love their hosting lar~Bcuz they really talk on and on, here and there, never running out of fun stuffs, so cool! :P

Hebe整个人相.当.可爱.
她是我的女神, bWaHaHa!!! XD

Whatever!
Ok. Then I was running around trying to find a copy of Chinese straits times just now.
(Cuz today Ng Ah Kay told us he sent in articles by our own students... And mentioned that if they feature a half-page full of your article hor, it can be over hundred dollars for 稿费 lor... Then I was lik... OMG OMG. My instant thought was: I WANT THAT MONEY! Hahaha~我整个人相当贪财,我不否认. :P)
然后我跑去家左右的两家杂货店.没有.
跑 all the way to the market. News stand.没有.
跑去MRT楼下的7-11.没有.
跑回楼上MRT旁边的7-11.没有.
跑去market.没有.
跑进去market.还是没有.
跑去Comix Connection.没有.
跑去Mamak Shop.没有.

整个人一无所获.相当失败.相当心灰.
不管啦~我有空要好好构思写些东西了, then 可以赚些钱买我要的东西.
好讨厌要买东西还得看别人的脸色哦.
整个就是相当欠扁.
我不否认我对钱毫无概念.
属于典型的有多少花多少.
可是我目前有再省一些了耶.
因为我holiday还蛮想疯狂shopping的.

然后整个人应该不会很想出门.
浪费钱.浪费时间.浪费人生.
我只想买个game在家好好玩.
看看戏.等等等.

就这样了.
然后我家外面正在under construction.
吵得我心烦意躁.
整个人相当想冲下去把那些人全杀了~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home