Thursday, November 11, 2004

One more day to S.H.E's brand new album! YEAH!!! (:
Oh ya, heard their "Don't Say Sorry" Bie Shuo Dui Bu Qi also... It's fan1 chang4 Britney Spear's Everytime. KK lar. I didn't think the original track as esp.ly nice also... Because it's like constantly looping...??? Melody all same same... Even background music... Only the bridge part was REALLY nice, when Hebe was singing it HAHAHA...

ANYWAYS, in all cases I think S.H.E's version of EVERY TIME was much nicer than the original! HAHAHA... ((This is a super BIASED ONE-SIDED source...)) Haiyo~~~I simply love Chinese pop more and more with all the great albums coming up recently! TOMORROW WILL BE THE DAY---"ENCORE~!~!~!~!~!~~~"

ANYWAYS, I love Hebe's singing on any song! HAHAHA!!! XD~~~Selina KK lar, I think her voice sounds pretty much abt the same to me... But as for Ella, I really like her singing in Yuan3 Fang only, HAHAHA!!! My entire person is pian1 xin1 to a super extreme standard... But all 3 of them rocks 'K! They ALL rock because they are S.H.E~~~

ANYWAYS, AIYO AIYO~~~I think the MV for TONG KUAI's gonna be super cool lor!



Erm... I think Selina's zao4 xing2... =.=





Aiyo the audio file I have quality super unclear... My listening hao3 hao3 orh... S.H.E-restricted only lar. REALLY lor. I also dunno why other people cn talk on and on and MOST of the time I'm like HUH? Can you be louder & clearer?... But only with S.H.E, I listen with my ear... & my HEART hahaha! Hao3 pian1 xin1 orh~~~

Anyways now I think this song really nice le... ^.^ Can just listen on and on... HAHAHA... Anyways this song does very suit AUTUMN feel HAHAHA. Anyways the diff. parts that like they sing quite hun3 luan4 lar... Band leh~~~So... Heeheehee.

Selina: 我眼睛 看不见你 你的心 飞去哪里
Ella: 不想飞行 长长黑夜的经历 (?)

Hebe: 别说对不起 别让我伤了心再说不是故意
我却无法怪你
别说对不起 别让我的爱情变成???? 我却只能爱你

Selina & Ella: 闭上眼睛 却看见你 想你的好 ??无力
Hebe:我相信你 却开始不信任自己

别说对不起 别让我灰了心再说不是故意
我却无法怀疑
别说对不起 别让我的爱情变得小心翼翼 我却只能爱你

Hebe: 用行动来证明 你的决心
不要说说而已 我想要的不只是~ Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home