Monday, November 08, 2004

OMG OMG... I can't wait to hear the FULL tong4 kuai4 lar!!! I think it'll be a SUPER tong4 kuai4 song lor OMG and I think S.H.E's singing it in NGEE ANN!!! OH YES YES YES!!!!!

Listened to radio on Ufm 100.3 just now... ((Missed 933's because their RECEPTION sucks))... So COOL!!! And they revealed like QUITE A LOT abt ther new album... Seems like the TRACK LIST I got is - almost - confirmed correct.

Got BIG WOMAN MAIN IDEA... CORRECT NUMBER IN SIT... I LOVE YOU... XD...

Heeheehee!!! SO EXCITED OMG!!!!! This is REALLY the MOST LOOKED-FORWARD to S.H.E album BY ME so far lor!!! OMG OMG I simply~~~LOVE S.H.E man! Haha!!!

Oh ya then I hurry went to download the OSTs of some titles they are going to fan1 chang4 in this album... ALL OF THEM ROCKS lor!!! I mean when S.H.E is going to sing them, HAHAHA!!! Then there's this one 50s title, according to them, that is SO SUPER CUTE!!! And I discovered that the intro music for that song is actually used in their commercial for those okWap handphones... Currently sort of the BIGGEST HP MANUFACTURE in terms of you know Chinese brands at least both in TW & CHEENA. ((And can you imagine how liao3 bu4 qi3 that IS!?))... So cheap-skate~I bet the next thing they're gonna do, after the album's out, got another HP commercial this time with their same song... ^.^" AND HOU4 NIAO3 also lor!!! Can you imagine "Your love flown very far away..." =.= as the BACKGROUND MUSIC for an advertisement that goes "ai4 qing2 shou3 hou4... you3 ni3 zhen1 hao3..." HAHAHA!!! So stupid right!

But nvm! I still love them irregardless.
HAIYO. I WOULD REALLY want to live in a city whereby I'm bombarded with S.H.E everywhere I go lar~Then I'll not like, WATCH TV once in a year as I do now... OMG I think I'm the ONLY PERSON that does not watch TV *AT ALL* among my peers lor... Except when got S.H.E... But also normally I'd just happily forget abt the time and then download the file from Internet later on and then watch it on my comp... I love my comp... :D

HAIYO I really can't wait to hear TONG4 KUAI4 lar!!! Simply love that song!!! Just by looking at its lyrics...!!! It's so damn cool lor!!! That's like my IDEOLOGY in life...!? I'm simply CRAZY over songs that MAKE you go crazy man! And those which like, voice your feelings/ thoughts out esp.ly!!! That's why I love MAYDAY's music more than STEFFIE SUNNIE... Cuz I could click with virtually all of MAYDAY's songs!!! And they sing not only abt love, but BIGGER PICTUREs and everything... Add that to them being inspired by Cun Shang Chun Shu...

Ok let's get back to topic. SIMPLY love tong4 kuai4. I SIMPLY must paste the lyrics here once again!



It's like... Dun you simply think the lyrics are SO DAMN COOL!!! (Omg the first time I've used a swear word in mths! Because I've been telling myself not to use that word... Although I'd like to use it here to STRESS something heeheehee))

Omg I simply love the feeling of it lor! The whole song being MUCH MORE ROCKIER than Super Star, Hebe's gao1 yin1... And all that "Everyday is a celebration... Everything happen to enrich my memories..." And so on and so forth. It's like... I love the SUPER POSTIVE and HYPER feel of this song that gives rise to this sort of feeling that... WE MUST ENJOY EVERY SINGLE DAY, EVERY SINGLE MMT, BE IT LAUGHER OR TEARS, RAIN OR SHINE... And that ou even ANTICIPATE CHALLENGES so that you REACH FOR EVEN GREATER HEIGHS, LIVE EVEN MORE DISTINCTLY... etc... Love this song! ARHZ!!!

SKY ARH~~~I'm experiencing VASODILATION due to INCREASED ADRENALINE SECRETION INTO MY BLOODSTREM... Because I've RECEIVED A STIMULUS RESULTING FROM S.H.E... And my SENSORY NEURONES transmit this NERVE IMPULSE ACROSS A SYNAPSE TO MY INTERMEDIATE NEURONES etc... (Dunno what goes on from there... :P)

SKY arh~~~I REALLY love rock songs lor. I mean those SUPER STAR style the... VERY tong4 kuai4 the feel... Then the BRIDGE must be HEBE-sung, HA!!! And blow me off with all that strength and 淋漓尽致-ness... S.H.E rocks!!! BIG TIME!!!!!!

Hahaha!!! XD~~~OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home