Saturday, January 29, 2005

Omg! I finally play until SHADOW HEARTS 2 Disc 2 le.
Wow. (: I ENJOY this game. Heeheehee. Though I get annoyed by the map at times.
Bcuz given my BORNE nature, when playing RPGs I love checking EACH & EVERY SINGLE area out, looting treasure chests... But I often end up running around in circles cuz I kept on returning to the same places all over again due to my *WONDERFUL* sense of direction.

Therefore I love that sort of maps in Dark Cloud 2 and Star Wars: KoTOR. Tsk tsk tsk.

It's a blank initially but as you walk around, the "map" is like slowly drawn out. Unvisited places in dark. Therefore I would know where to go. I like that, OK.

Anyways. The game was really engaging. I love RPGs that are engaging as in, the characters feels "alive" and the world is like - Complete and unique and all that sort of crap. (:

I mean, where else can you find a RPG whereby the main characters can be using words like "shit" "Shaddup" "Bite me"... And goes abt annoying some sort of "RING SOUL" who grants special Judgment Ring powers by insisting on calling it the "RING SPIRIT"...?

It's like~I was really amused when say the in-game characters meet up with the RING SOUL for the 10th+ time and the Ring Soul was so irritated with YURI already it was like yelling abt its name is RING SOUL and not RING SPIRIT and even spelling it out... R-I-N-G S-O-U-L... Uh, and stuff like once it revealing "it" having wifes and kids and some sort of mortage and working overtime and having to make this character with little impact on the story appear majesti so on and so forth...

I mean it's quite minor but I think it's the little things in an RPG that adds up to make it a really wonderful experience. (:

Oh man... I TOTALLY love that FMV when YURI transformed into AMON (some winged DEMON, DEMON!!! --- Mind you) and fighting Rasputin (who's conspiring to take over the RUSSIAN empire). Etc. etc...完全被酷到了~~~

Omg... This really is a cool game, MAN! :P

I mean, it's like each character has their own WELL-DEVELOPED individual abilities. Then there's their own "trademark" actions and diff. personalities. It just adds up to be really cool. ^.^

Sky arh~It's like REALLY lor. It's one of those RPGs that I'm uninterested in initially (cuz I don't find the characters THAT good-looking)... But after playing, it's like - WAH~ and WOW!

bWaHaHa.

HOHOHO. ^.^

I'm done with EUROPE in the game le. CURRENTLY in JAPAN!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home