Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Well, I'm done watching FOREST GUMP, it was pretty nice.
I liked the way the movie was film, and I think the music blended in really well. (:
HEEHEEHEE. Anyways, I just love the way that film was shot lar... Though I can't really say I have any special feelings towards the show or whatsoever.

Anyways, then as I surfed around I thought I found some "quotes" that were rather thought-provoking... Or whatsoever.

生命就像那空中白色的羽毛,或迎风搏击,或随风飘荡,或翱翔蓝天,或堕入深渊……

在小说《阿甘正传》里,它的结尾是这样写的:"不过,我跟你说,朋友:有时候到了晚上,我仰望星星,看见整个天空就那么铺在那儿,可别以为我什么也不记得。我仍旧跟大家一样有梦想,偶尔我也会想到换个情况人生会是什么样儿。然后,眨眼之间,我已经四十、五十、六十岁了,你明白吧?"
相信即使看到这里,每个人内心的惶惑感一点都不会减少,但同时我们也会油然而生一种超脱的感觉,就像我们仰望星空,感到一种自然的和谐和伟大的力量,虽然一些问题还是没有答案,可是已经变得不那么重要。时间总是无情地流转,它在催促我们不要因太多的思考而虚掷光阴。我们还是要走自己的路,然后,眨眼之间,我们已经四十、五十、六十岁了,你明白吧?

Anyways, I thought Tom Hanks acted really well.
I mean, I've seen The Terminal, Catch Me If You Can and Forest Gump... And he seemed like a REALLY great actor to me. :P That's cool, I think I've seen somewhere that... Uh, the magic abt him is that he seems so *real*, like anyone on this world, which makes his characters all really believable and all that.....

Anyways, I feel like the next movie I would want to watch is A Beautiful Mind, hehhehheh. :P

Anyways, I think I really like watching movies, I mean I love ANY sort of shows.
As long as the world is well-crafted, with a solid ground; And the filming is great. + Wonderful acting and etc. etc... The story doesn't really bother me most of the time... Cuz all I feel like is sitting through the movie, "living" along the plot, then there's the end of the story. And I revert back into my own life and carry on.

Whatever lar~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home