Thursday, January 06, 2005

Oh! FINALLY a day whereby I get home early...
You know the thing I HATE abt getting home late is: HW, and I still NEED to play...
Etc. etc. basically getting home late just leaves me with VERY LIL time for entertainment therefore I hate it.....

Anyways! I've decided I shall be organized from this year on... So far it's rather good. :D
Been doing my own work. Been *trying* to listen in class. And my schedule is, immediately when I get home --- PLAY comp. After that, do homework, then play comp, then study, then play comp... Eventually until before bedtime I listen to music and READ --- Since I always take pretty long to be asleep. Yepyeps!

And I've decided to try to incorporate AFTERNOON NAPs into my schedule too... Because I haven't ever had the habit of resting for at least awhile in the afternoon...

Anyways... Then my ideal bedtime is 10. But I've been pushing it to 10.30 10.45 and all that lar...
Eventually I hope to accomplish 9.45. So that I can be energetic and alert the next day.

I think what's most crucial to me will be listening to lessons in class you know...? If not I will be really hanging abt, not knowing what to do.....

Whatever lar! I'm STEERING myself towards a brighter future, HA!

Anyways! SATURDAY's just around the corner! OH YES BABY!
And S.H.E is ALREADY in Singapore REHEARSING! Love them!!! HAHAHA~~~

Ok after this I shall play comp awhile then do homework + other stuffies!

HOHOHO~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home