Saturday, January 08, 2005

Yoz! Oh MAN!!! S.H.E CONCERT TODAY!!!
I'm ALLLLLLLLLLL OVER MT. EVEREST and SO HIGH abt it!!! XD
HOHOHO~Afterall they are (one of) the love(s) of my life AT this MMT HAHAHA!!!
S.H.E rocks lor!!!!!!!!

Don't say anymore le!!! OFF to CHANGE and GET READY!!!!!
Oh man~~~好爱 S.H.E orh!!!

ANYWAYS THE GENIUS ME FINALLY MANAGED TO REPAIR MY OWN COMP. by myself today!!! HAHAHA~~~
Whatever lar~~~S.H.E rocks --- YEPYEPYEP!!! (:

That's the MOST truthful statement ever! HAHAHA~
HAIYO you know yesterday I was like so HYPED-UP abt the concert I practically talk non-stop sing non-stop make noise non-stop during lessons lor HAHAHA!!! Then in the end BY THE TIME CHINESE LESSON ENDED, I still haven't even OPENED my textbook. When Dan told me that, I was like - LAUGHING OUT LOUD, amazed by myself! HAHAHA~~~

Then I also started crapping during Chemistry... EDNA LIM asked us what types of reactions are there... Because peeps were giving all those "-tion" "-tion"s, the genius me BLURTED out: EVAPORATION. bWaHaHa!!!

OMG!!! REALLY love them man!!! HAHAHA~~~Haiz. I love it when I'm HAPPY. And S.H.E makes me HAPPY. Therefore I LOVE S.H.E!!!!!!!!~~~ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! :D

HEEHEEHEEEE!!!

That's all!!! Can't really talk sensibly at the mmt!!! TOO EXCITED!!! YEAH!!!!!! DEFINITELY the BESTEST of my life!!!!! Ha!!! HAHAHA!!!

"HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!奇幻乐园!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home